Clicker 7 Software
Clicker 7 is an educational software with unlimited capabilities. It can be used by students and teachers at home or at school. Teachers can use Clicker to create many activities, while students can use it to help them with their writing skills, to prepare mind maps, to solve activities and many more. Clicker helps students to be actively engaged in learning and it provides extensive support to emergent, developing and struggling readers and writers.
It is mostly a literacy software, but it can be used in any subject, as long as the teacher creates his own instructional material for assessment, revision or teaching new concepts. It includes multiple activities for syllable, word, sentence, building, matching activities (word-picture), sequencing activities, sorting activities, word banks (pages with phrases/words related to a subject), voice notes, mind maps and many more.
Clicker can also be used as an Alternative and Augmentative Communication Software. People without verbal communication can use clicker to easily communicate with others. It includes its own voice messages, symbols and images, but the user can also insert his own images/pictures or his own text so Clicker can read it. It is fully customizable according to the user’s needs. We create a communication program for each user where we include all the messages he might need in some main categories. Categories can include greetings, questions and answers, user’s personal data, school/word related phrases and much more. The user just clicks on a category header to navigate to another page with all the messages he might need or to an on-screen keyboard to write down new messages.
The software includes
- Word processor: It is similar to a regular word processor, but it includes loud reading (the computer reads the written text), intelligent word prediction (the computer predicts the next word according to what’s already written), audio notes (students can record their own voice while reading a part of text to listen how they read or the teacher can record oral instructions for an activity).
- Clicker Board: A board with pictures, audio or text, which can be used with an interactive whiteboard to create brainstorms, notes, mind maps.
- Clicker Books: Interactive books including pictures, audio and text.
- Clicker Sets: Clicker Sets are multiple pages of the same subject which are connected using navigation buttons. The teacher can create a Clicker Set with different activities on the same subject or we can create a communication program and use the software for Alternative and Augmentative Communication.
- Voice notes: It enables students to record their own audio notes before they write. This gives them an opportunity to rehearse their sentences, and offers a powerful way for children to capture their initial thoughts and ideas.
We are the stewards of a compassionate care organization dedicated to delivering personalized, client-centric care, driven by an unwavering commitment to guaranteeing the highest standards of treatment for our clientele
Unit 2, Dolphin Yard,
Kent DA12 2EE
11 St Paul’s Square,
Birmingham B3 1RB