Dolphin Supernova Screen Reading Software
The Dolphin SuperNova Magnifier Screen Reader is a software for low vision and Braille users combining a magnification, Braille and speech software. The Supernova Magnifier Screen Reader has HD screen magnification, natural sounding speech, a full screen reader and robust refreshable braille. The software allows users to create or format documents, connect with colleagues and friends by using social networks or plan trips.
- 4 SuperNova editions available for users with different visual needs.
- Magnifier enlargement on screen up to 60 times.
- Natural sounding male and female voices to speak applications and documents out loud.
- Built in screen reader enables control to exactly what is announced.
- Robust braille input and output featuring more than 60 different displays.
- Supports mainstream Office, web browser and leisure applications.
- Dolphin cursor is used to explore the screen and control the mouse pointer from the keyboard.
- Has multiple monitor support for delivering presentations, working with colleagues and multitasking.
- Never lose the mouse pointer or cursor by synchronised visual highlighting.
We are the stewards of a compassionate care organization dedicated to delivering personalized, client-centric care, driven by an unwavering commitment to guaranteeing the highest standards of treatment for our clientele
Unit 2, Dolphin Yard,
Kent DA12 2EE
11 St Paul’s Square,
Birmingham B3 1RB