The Talking Clock for the Blind and Visually Impaired is a high quality digital talking clock manufactured by Verbalise a UK based company which focusses on products for the blind and hearing impaired. The talking clock announces the time in a clear synthetic english female voice at the touch of a button. The clock has an optional hourly chime from 6am to 9pm and an alarm with a choice of melody or a beep sound and features a snooze function.
Features of the Talking Clock
- Talking Time – the time is announced in a clear synthetic female voice and you can choose between a 12 hour or 24 hour format.
- High Visibility – For the visually impaired, this clock has easy to see yellow buttons on the top and the bottom half of the case is yellow, this clock also features a yellow LCD backlight with black digits to show the time date and temperature.
- Alarm – the Talking Clock has an optional alarm with a choice of melody or a beep sound and features a snooze function.
- Hourly Chime – to easily keep track of the time, the clock has an optional hourly chime from 6am to 9pm.
- Temperature – the clock measures temperature and this can be announced by the clock in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Batteries – Requires 2 standard AA batteries
We are the stewards of a compassionate care organization dedicated to delivering personalized, client-centric care, driven by an unwavering commitment to guaranteeing the highest standards of treatment for our clientele
Unit 2, Dolphin Yard,
Kent DA12 2EE
11 St Paul’s Square,
Birmingham B3 1RB