Romeo 60 Braille Embosser
With the built-in UEB contracted braille translator and Firebird tactile graphics software, the Romeo 60 is a simple, easy-to-use, single-sided braille embosser that meets all of your braille needs in one device.
You can adjust the height of the braille dots to your preference and quickly generate sideways braille documents to maintain newspaper and magazine formatting. In addition to its seamless operation with your BrailleNote Touch Plus, files can be sent via Bluetooth or wirelessly from a computer or mobile device. Its control panel is designed to make it usable by both visually impaired and sighted users.
The Romeo 60 simply offers superior quality Braille dots for easy and reliable reading every time.
- Characters per second: up to 90
- Braille dot: ETC 40y supreme US quality dot
- Tractor fed paper form
- Translates DOCX, PDF and TXT files
- Emboss from mobile platforms
- Direct embossing using Direct Print, no additional translation software required
- Emboss directly from a USB thumb drive
- Built-in braille translator
- Web application
- Includes Firebird tactile graphics
- Android (using the web application)
- iOS (using the web application)
We are the stewards of a compassionate care organization dedicated to delivering personalized, client-centric care, driven by an unwavering commitment to guaranteeing the highest standards of treatment for our clientele
Unit 2, Dolphin Yard,
Kent DA12 2EE
11 St Paul’s Square,
Birmingham B3 1RB